Monday, April 24, 2023

organic sculpture collection

 

ORGANIC SCULPTURE COLLECTION


This is the first sculpture out of three in the set. The set was based off of, repetition, focal point, and negative space. This first one was for repetition.



This was my second sculpture of the set. This was the negative space one. I used wire, wood, gel medium, and ink to complete this one. 










Reflection statement

I enjoyed this project. There were a few times where I was stumped and could not find a way to be innovative enough, though I tried my hardest. It was cool to experience making three dimensional objects based off of three things like negative space, repetition, and focal point. It really makes you look at every object with a different perspective. All in all this was a good learning experience. One thing that I was able to learn from this project was that you have to be innovative with the materials at hand. 

Linda Matthews






No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHTNER VISIT

  LIGHTNER VISIT This was actually a really cool experience.