Monday, April 24, 2023

Cardboard replica

 


This was the finished product of my cardboard blender replica sculpture.



as you can see here are the in process pictures while making this. 
There were multiple artists that caught my eye while doing this study. In particular this artist named Monami Ohno used cardboard in a real interesting manner to complete this replica.

The next artist that I felt inspired by to complete this project was one named Jennifer Collier. This is what her work looked like. 

This artists work is really intricate and detailed. Looks as if it took a really long time to complete.


This 11 year old boy from Indonesia really inspired me to give this project some more attention than I thought about at first. The detail of his work is important. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHTNER VISIT

  LIGHTNER VISIT This was actually a really cool experience.